- Bucks down Bulls in Game 4 on Bayless GW 7:49pm Apr 24
- Brewers Shut Out Again, fall to 3-14 10:32pm
- No. 9 Kimberly blanks No. 10 Hortonville 10-0 (AUDIO) 9:40am
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, April 24th 9:32am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, April 23rd 7:17am Apr 23
- Bucks come up short; Bulls take game three 9:49pm
Breast Cancer Family Foundation's Pink Pumpkin Walk
Event Date: October, 05 2013
Event Times: 2:00 pm
The Pink Pumpkin Walk/Run promotes healthy lifestyles while raising money to help Breast Cancer Family Foundation present Cancer Awareness and Prevention classes to local students and community members. The 5k Run/Walk is perfect for all levels of competitors and ages. Whether you are a runner looking for your best time or family and friends walking, the event is for everyone.
NWTC - 2740 W. Mason St., Green Bay, WI 54307
For more information about this event click here.
I’m not sure there’s anything inherently controversial in what I’m about to say. In reality, it’s merely an amalgam of…
posted by Marques Pfaff 16 days ago
There’s no question social media now occupies a huge place in our day-to-day interactions and the newest form of communication…
posted by Marques Pfaff 1 month ago