- Badgers back in the Elite Eight, sneek by Tar Heels 11:51pm
- Bucks drop the Pacers 9:51pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, March 26th 6:34am Mar 25
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, March 24th 9:05am Mar 22
- Wisconsin Headed to the Sweet 16! 9:56pm
- Xavier Boys Runner-up at State Tournament 6:40am
Breast Cancer Family Foundation's Pink Pumpkin Walk
Event Date: October, 05 2013
Event Times: 2:00 pm
The Pink Pumpkin Walk/Run promotes healthy lifestyles while raising money to help Breast Cancer Family Foundation present Cancer Awareness and Prevention classes to local students and community members. The 5k Run/Walk is perfect for all levels of competitors and ages. Whether you are a runner looking for your best time or family and friends walking, the event is for everyone.
NWTC - 2740 W. Mason St., Green Bay, WI 54307
For more information about this event click here.
There’s no question social media now occupies a huge place in our day-to-day interactions and the newest form of communication…
posted by Marques Pfaff 22 days ago
Felder keeps on trucking...not sure what happened to Koob this week, but no picks. Justin Hull WHBY Radio Marques Pfaff…
posted by Justin Hull 3 month(s) ago