- Bears knock off the Packers on Thanksgiving 12:41am Nov 25
- Balanced Scoring Leads Wisconsin Past Prairie View A&M 9:48pm Nov 24
- Marquette tops ASU in OT 9:49pm Nov 23
- Bucks top the Pistons 9:40pm Nov 22
- Badgers Take Down VCU in New York 10:19pm
- Packers Snap 3 Game Losing Streak in Impressive Fashion 8:18pm
Breast Cancer Family Foundation's Pink Pumpkin Walk
Event Date: October, 05 2013
Event Times: 2:00 pm
The Pink Pumpkin Walk/Run promotes healthy lifestyles while raising money to help Breast Cancer Family Foundation present Cancer Awareness and Prevention classes to local students and community members. The 5k Run/Walk is perfect for all levels of competitors and ages. Whether you are a runner looking for your best time or family and friends walking, the event is for everyone.
NWTC - 2740 W. Mason St., Green Bay, WI 54307
For more information about this event click here.
When last we spoke on this blog, the Packers were reeling. Nothing was working offensively, nor had it for the…
posted by Marques Pfaff 2 days ago
To suggest the Packers should panic after falling at home to Detroit would be silly. There's nothing good that can…
posted by Marques Pfaff 11 days ago