- Badgers are Atlantis Champs 6:20pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, November 28th & Saturday, November 29th 7:14am Nov 27
- Golden Eagles edge the Yellow Jackets 10:25pm
- Badgers edge Georgetown in Bahamas 4:56pm
- High School Sports Scores: Wednesday, November 27th 7:07am Nov 26
- Wisconsin rolls past UAB 7:56pm
Breast Cancer Family Foundation's Pink Pumpkin Walk
Event Date: October, 05 2013
Event Times: 2:00 pm
The Pink Pumpkin Walk/Run promotes healthy lifestyles while raising money to help Breast Cancer Family Foundation present Cancer Awareness and Prevention classes to local students and community members. The 5k Run/Walk is perfect for all levels of competitors and ages. Whether you are a runner looking for your best time or family and friends walking, the event is for everyone.
NWTC - 2740 W. Mason St., Green Bay, WI 54307
For more information about this event click here.
A NEW LEADER!!!!! Way to go, Woodsy! Oh, and if you don't believe I picked Oakland...Tweet @Cianciola. He as the…
posted by Justin Hull 8 days ago
What a year! It came down to the final race and Ben Brust held on for an EPIC come from…
posted by Justin Hull 11 days ago