- Bucks roll past Magic; break 10 year losing streak in Orlando 8:22pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, January 29th 8:00am Jan 28
- Gutierrez Signed to Ten Day Contract by Bucks 10:00am
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, January 27th 9:00am Jan 27
- Governor Walker Supports "Jock Tax" to Help Fund New Milwaukee Arena 10:54am
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, January 27th 8:41am
Breast Cancer Family Foundation's Pink Pumpkin Walk
Event Date: October, 05 2013
Event Times: 2:00 pm
The Pink Pumpkin Walk/Run promotes healthy lifestyles while raising money to help Breast Cancer Family Foundation present Cancer Awareness and Prevention classes to local students and community members. The 5k Run/Walk is perfect for all levels of competitors and ages. Whether you are a runner looking for your best time or family and friends walking, the event is for everyone.
NWTC - 2740 W. Mason St., Green Bay, WI 54307
For more information about this event click here.
Felder keeps on trucking...not sure what happened to Koob this week, but no picks. Justin Hull WHBY Radio Marques Pfaff…
Felder is back on top after Woodsy went on skid. Watch out for Brett!! Justin Hull WHBY Radio Marques Pfaff…